USA TODAY Sports
Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees Sign Chien-Ming Wang
- Recap of yesterday's game
- Who Says Ground-Ball Pitchers Are Overrated?
- Know Your 40: Clay Rapada
Around the Internet
- Relying on Robbie - NoMaas | Egon Spengler: The projected opening day lineup's collective batting line is heavily weighted by Robinson Cano.
- All Wrong - Sports Illustrated | Jay Jaffe: MLB is attempting to sue Anthony Bosch and Biogenesis under the grounds that selling drugs to players has ruined the integrity of the sport in order to subpoena documents and collect evidence on suspected PED-users. Can that strategy work?
- DL'd Payroll - It's About the Money | Jason Rosenberg: The Yankees have so many players on the DL that the amount of money currently on the shelf would equal the 17th highest payroll in baseball.
- #2 Through History - It's About the Money | William Tasker: IIATMS looks back on all the Yankees who wore number two before Derek Jeter.
- Minor Matters - Trentonian Blog | Josh Norris: A quick Q & A session with Gene Michael.
- Bullpen:Clay Rapada is likely to start the season on the Disabled List as he recovers from bursitis in his left shoulder.
- Rotation:It looks like Phil Hughes might have to start the season on the Disabled List as he continues to build up arm strength.
- Scratched:The newly acquired Brennan Boesch was scratched from yesterday's game with a rib cage injury.
Questions of the Day
- What is your favorite part of baseball?
- What team will be the next team to relocate?
- Where do you get your news from? (newspaper/internet)
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid
Coming Up Today